March Playlist: Fightin' Like a Girl

My Fightin' Like a Girl  playlist is dedicated to all of the incredible women around me. Even if they don't feel super strong right now. Please remember ladies, it can and will get better. The inspiration for this playlist came from another girl power playlist, called Where My Girls At? made by one of my favorite online girl magazines, Rookie. I really love encouraging my fellow women and I think it's important to always be doing that. Seeing women lifting each other up and standing up for one another fills me with so much joy. Keep fighting ladies, I know you can!

Comments

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award as think your blog really deserves it. I love your blog idea and your playlists are awesome. This is a great way to discover smaller blogs! More info on what to do in my post here..
    http://thetravellingdonkey.blogspot.co.nz/
    Sorry if its a bit spammy, Im not totally meaning it to be...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts